RE: Scheduling with a schedule

From: Fred Wan
Subject: RE: Scheduling with a schedule
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:16:18 +0100

That's exactly what I mean. There has to be a separate schedule for only one
agent. In my opinion scheduling with one schedule should provide for the
possibility of scheduling events and activities arbitrarily in ONE
schedule/timeline. The situation in swarm is something like making a
shopping list for each item you want to buy according to how the lanes at
the supermarket are laid out.