execution time

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: execution time
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:36:20 +0100

        Hi all,

due to the complexity of my code (lot of agent, with neural networks and repeated learging in each scheduling step), the execution time of my Swarm model is enormous (one hour or more; I'm usign a 500Mhz Pentium III).

I'm planning to increase the dimension of my model; so, I've to manage this time problem.

Is it useful to invest some time experimenting the Beowulf project to run Swarm on a cluster of Linux PC?

        Pietro