lispAppArchiver ref?

From: Ken Gosier
Subject: lispAppArchiver ref?
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 07:43:31 -0500

Can someone point me to a ref on the details of how lispAppArchiver
works?

I've set up a basic structure using the example from Heatbugs, and I see
there are specs for what function calls you can make in the Swarm Ref
guide, under LispArchiver and Archiver.

The questions I'm worried about have to do with details, like
   -- for initializing BOOL variables, can I initialize with NO, for
instance, or should I use 0?
   -- One of my params is a double *, and another is the length of the
vector this points to. Is there a way to initialize these params within
the .scm file?

Many thanks, sorry if it's obvious where I should be looking--

Ken Gosier
address@hidden
address@hidden