Re: Graphics/control panel problems

From: Tony Bigbee
Subject: Re: Graphics/control panel problems
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:42:57 -0400

>To probe a bug, again you should have the simulation stopped
>    and you use the "right" mouse-button to probe, not the
>    left. The left button is used to click-and-drag object
>    id names around....

Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me.  Right and left mouse click
behavior appears normal in FVWM (or is it FWVM), so I'm mystified that
while the sim is stopped, I get no response from a right mouse click.

>   This is a bug in all the tutorial apps from simpleObserverBug
> on up - we'll fix the tutorials on the website, but for now
> just change the line in Bug.m as shown above...

A bug in Bug?  Would this be a meta-bug? <grin>  A sub-bug?  A swarm
bug?

Thanks for the help.
Tony