Re: Graphics/control panel problems

From: Majordomo
Subject: Re: Graphics/control panel problems
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 97 06:58:10 MDT

> >From ObserverSwarm.m
>
>   [colorMap setColor: 2 ToName: "green"];
>
> >From Bug.m
>
>  [r drawPointX: xPos Y: yPos Color: 3];

Yoiks!

  Yes, there is a bug in Bug.m in the Tutorial app - the last line
above should be:

    [r drawPointX: xPos Y: yPos Color: 2];

  I didn't catch it because my default colormap apparently has
white for color 3, so I saw the bugs and forgot that they should
have been green.

  This is a bug in all the tutorial apps from simpleObserverBug
on up - we'll fix the tutorials on the website, but for now
just change the line in Bug.m as shown above...

  Chris Langton