Re: [STUMP] Release engineering (was: Patch: improvement for scripting

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Release engineering (was: Patch: improvement for scripting frame splits)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:34:06 +0200

Hi!

Julian Stecklina schrieb:
> On a related matter: What about an 1.0 release in the mid-term future?
> What would be _your_ wishlist for StumpWM 1.0?
---Zitatende---

My absolute top priority for 1.0 would be to make all the existing
features rock-solid (i.e. go into a feature freeze) and then go
onwards with integrating new features in 1.1 or 1.2 (e.g. I'd really
like to see a dynamic tiling mode, but I'm too lazy to do it... I
didn't even look at the various proposals people have already posted
for it).

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)