[RP] No xterm

From: Brian
Subject: [RP] No xterm
Date: Sat Oct 19 18:58:03 2002

Anybody know off the top of their head why I might not be
able to bring up an xterm window in the little shell window?
I can bring up the KDE "konsole" just fine, and I can even
bring up an xterm *in that*, but I can't seem to raise an
xterm window on an empty frame.  I can't find any error
messages that would indicate why this is.

Thanks!

  --Brian

P.S.  There is definitely an issue with my system and the
setenv function in actions.c  I confirmed this from the
latest stuff in CVS.  Very strange...(but fortunately easy
to work around)