Re: [Protux-devel] autostuff migration : almost there

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] autostuff migration : almost there
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:13:50 +0100

Luciano Giordana wrote:

everything going fine, but

as long as we can't fix that problem, it is not going fine...

address@hidden head]$ autoconf
configure.ac:11: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
     See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:13: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_SHARED
configure.ac:14: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_STATIC

so configure does not work yet.. I runned libtoolize primer than other steps, but nothing changes..

did you run aclocal first ?

also , I tried a clean checkout and runned configure directly. same error

you get the same error when you run ./configure on a clean checkout as when you run autoconf ?

the only test i can imagine right now is to take the acinclude.m4 from libmustux and put it in the protux directory... then there should be almost no difference between the libmustux and the protux autotool code...

/Martin