[Protux-devel] autostuff migration : almost there 2

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] autostuff migration : almost there 2
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:16:52 -0200

I manually removed all autoconf / automake directories on my system, and
re-installed from sources.

now compilation works using directly the configure script. New errors are
appearing , but I believe I can work around them...

I belive I will have problem only if I have to run autoconf automake again
right ? which are the situations  ?

anyway, thanks a lot Martin for the help, now I can get back to work

--
Best Regards