[Protux-devel] my work is locked :-(

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] my work is locked :-(
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:06:27 -0200

still cant get back to work.. :-(

here are the new output after last support

address@hidden head]$ aclocal -I
/home/giordana/Documents/alsa/alsa-lib-0.9.0rc5/utils/

seems to work

address@hidden head]$ autoheader -I /usr/local/share/aclocal

seems to work

address@hidden head]$ libtoolize --force
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.

(again this message (I already runned aclocal))

address@hidden head]$ autoconf
configure.ac:11: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:13: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_SHARED
configure.ac:14: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_STATIC

(these are new)

address@hidden head]$ automake

seems to work

address@hidden head]$ ./configure
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr//bin/install -c
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for g++... g++
checking for C++ compiler default output... a.out
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr//bin/install -c
./configure: line 2379: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL: command not found
./configure: line 2381: syntax error near unexpected token `yes'
./configure: line 2381: `AC_ENABLE_SHARED(yes)'
address@hidden head]$

seems worse than before :-(

I will try a clean checkout (hard to me due the slow connection, but I will
try),

meanwhile, could you explan in few words what is aclocal, autoheader, and each
one of the new compilation process steps ?

thanks

--
Best Regards