Re: [Protux-devel] autotoolized mustache, please test

From: dax wood
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] autotoolized mustache, please test
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:39:23 -0800 (PST)

>>happy testing and don't forget to report success and failure (yes,
>>also
>>success so i know that is works for at least someone beside me)

>>/Martin

It worked for me but only after some tweaking(non-code).

basicly i had to:

libtoolize --force
aclocal
autoconf
automake
./configure --with-qt-prefix=/opt/qt

all fine after with the make.

but some questions.

1: why is qt optional? (as displayed in ./configure --help)

2: why is it only looking for moc in
                /usr/lib/qt2/bin
                /usr/lib/qt3/bin
                /usr/lib/qt/bin

   could it not check the environment VAR $QTDIR?

just some stuff.

Ted K.