Re: [Protux-devel] autotoolized mustache, please test

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] autotoolized mustache, please test
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:45:25 -0200

Martin, I used to use "cout <<" stuff in MustuxDebugger and other places in
the past and got several unconsistent behaviors. Some time ago, we decided to
avoid such calls and use only printf standard calls.

Is that possible to convert it some day or is it extremally necessary to use
iostream ?

Thanks

--
Best Regards