Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync for phpGW: Milestone 3

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync for phpGW: Milestone 3
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:45:32 +0000

> ICQ: 94209536, jabber: address@hidden, MSN: address@hidden,
> Groove: address@hidden
>
> Hope, that's enough :)

Should be :) Never heard about groove before, but others are ok for me.

> >$SyncItemIds = $sync->getAllSyncItemIds ( $devsourcelocuri, "contact" );
> >
> >Where am I wrong ?
>
> the first parameter is the deviceID (exact the same as in deviceid in
> thable phpgw_syncdevices, you can get the ID with
> so->GetDeviceID($URI))

My $devsourcelocuri contains the IMEI number of the phone for example, is that
ok or should I get the ID with a GetDeviceID ( $devsourcelocuri ) ? I'm at
work right now and I can't check the content of phpgw_syncdevices :-(

>and "contact" is the source. Now the IPC
> interface of "contact" (->addressbook) is called. You have to copy the
> new IPC files from savannah_head/ipc_test_suite/sources to the API and
> to the module directorys, overwriting the old ones.

I've copied the files class.ipc* from head/phpgwapi/inc to
0.9.16/phpgwapi/inc, as Dave told me. Is that ok or should I get the ones you
tell me instead ?

>The files included
> in the 0.9.16 branch are not current. We submitted patches a long time
> ago, but most of them are not applied until now and we have no commit
> rights... so the IPC in 0.9.16 is nearly unusable without these new
> versions.

Yes, I know :-|

> If the error still remains, please enable error_log in php.ini and
> look at the now written error_log.

Good idea, I'll check that. Thanks !

Again, thanks for your help. I should make quick progress with all the usefull
code you provide !

Bye.