RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGW NetxtGen and further developm ent pa

From: Christian Boettger - Mailings
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGW NetxtGen and further developm ent path
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:02:06 +0200

Hi,

Would be even easier if the IPC stuff (ipc manager + the (in this case
simple) IPC interface classes for each app) goes into nextgen as well.

> Please dont take this as me siding up with either branches, i think
> there must be a middle step between phpgw2.0 and phpgw 0.16
> and that is head+16.

ACK

> But, for developers on BOTH branches, this should
> probably be the correct approach for any data migration from 16 onwards

but first, we must have the apps in bextgen to migrate to; and those are
missing apart from the core apps... and not many head/.16 apps do currently
have IPC interface classes.

CB

--
Dr. Christian Böttger
Leiter Softwarelösungen

e-mail: address@hidden
Internet: http://www.probusiness.de/
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **