Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync for phpGW: Milestone 3

From: Markus Kaemmerer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync for phpGW: Milestone 3
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:43:07 +0200

"Guillaume Courtois" <address@hidden> wrote:,

>Ok, now I feel stupid but I don't have your IDs for contacting you by IM :-(

ICQ: 94209536, jabber: address@hidden, MSN: address@hidden,
Groove: address@hidden

Hope, that's enough :)

>Ok solved my "empty sync tables" problem (I'm so stupid !), now it seems my
>code fails on this :

:)

>$SyncItemIds = $sync->getAllSyncItemIds ( $devsourcelocuri, "contact" );
>
>Where am I wrong ?

the first parameter is the deviceID (exact the same as in deviceid in
thable phpgw_syncdevices, you can get the ID with
so->GetDeviceID($URI)) and "contact" is the source. Now the IPC
interface of "contact" (->addressbook) is called. You have to copy the
new IPC files from savannah_head/ipc_test_suite/sources to the API and
to the module directorys, overwriting the old ones. The files included
in the 0.9.16 branch are not current. We submitted patches a long time
ago, but most of them are not applied until now and we have no commit
rights... so the IPC in 0.9.16 is nearly unusable without these new
versions.

If the error still remains, please enable error_log in php.ini and
look at the now written error_log.

Markus

--
Markus Kämmerer         Team Software Solutions
pro|business AG, EXPO Plaza 1, 30539 Hannover