Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on

From: Jason Wies
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:42:59 +0000

Chris is right that using the 'phpwebhosting' module is the best way to go
in 0.9.14.

1) Check directory permissions.  Use 777 recursively temporarily to be sure.
The phpwebhosting/doc/INSTALL file has details.  Also check disk space.

2) Run http://yourhost.com/phpwebhosting/test.php.  Any output other than the
system information line indicates a problem with the VFS code.

3) Set $phpwh_debug = 1; at the top of phpwebhosting/index.php and send the
output.

Jason Wies