[Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:45:27 +0000

My client that can't upload anymore (it had been working for a long time) was
using
phpWebHosting.  I believe that has been dropped in favor of FileManager.  I did
CVS update a few minutes ago.  There is no ACL for fileManager.  I'm trying to
use
the ACL for phpWebHosting to control FileManager but it won't accept changes
anymore.  If I remove phpWebHosting nobody has permission to get into
FileManager.
I seem to remember a thread about this a while back but I can't find it now.