Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:10:47 +0200

Dave Hall wrote:
Bob Crandell <address@hidden> wrote:

My client that can't upload anymore (it had been working for a long time) was using phpWebHosting. I believe that has been dropped in favor of FileManager. I did a CVS update a few minutes ago. There is no ACL for fileManager. I'm trying to use the ACL for phpWebHosting to control FileManager but it won't accept changes anymore. If I remove phpWebHosting nobody has permission to get into FileManager. I seem to remember a thread about this a while back but I can't find it now.

Ok, I have committed a change for group based ACL for filemanager.
I had a problem with no users having access to the filemanager.  The way
around this is to run this SQL:

UPDATE phpgw_acl SET acl_appname = 'filemanager' WHERE acl_appname = 'phpwebhosting';

We should make an update-script to do so.