Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:15:44 +0000

Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote:

>php.ini's upload temp dir not writable, phpgw's temp dir not writable, the
>destination not writable, memory limits and file upload restrictions in the
>>php.ini...
>that's all I can think of...
The /tmp permissions are drwxrwxrwxt
The upload directory /htdocs/files is drwxrwxrwx recursive

There is a gig of ram
df says:
Filesystem   1M-blocks   Used   Available   Use%   Mounted on
/dev/hda2        17514   4372       12238    27%   /
/dev/hda1           45      6          37    13%   /boot
/dev/sda1        69029  39041       29988    57%   /home

>oh, and a firewall filtering http file uploads (yes, there are some that do by
>default)
This doesn't work from the LAN either.

Thanks

--