[Phpgroupware-developers] re: 2 problems with 9.16

From: Kevin Scott
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: 2 problems with 9.16
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:28:46 +0000

>> Sending these to the list cuz there's no bug group for 9.16
>> If this is premature let me know.

>That is becuase it is still preRC, we will help where we can, but it is
>not finished yet :)

understood, I'd be happy with 9.14 it's just that the new sitemgr is too cool.

> freeBSD 4.6,php 4.2.2,pgsql 7.2.2, apache 1.26

Sorry about the typo, should be
apache+mod_ssl-1.3.26+2.8.10
a little out of date, maybe I'll do a port upgrade today

> Fresh install from cvs today 9.14.507
> configured to use php4 sessions
>
> 1. link to Registration generates this error:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_var() in
> /usr/local/www/data/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions.inc.php
on line 71

>The registration app is not currently maintained. I will look at it,
>but no promises.

Thanks, I'm not a php coder and I can't find any documention for get_var(). is
this
function unique to phpgw