[Phpgroupware-developers] 2 problems with 9.16

From: Kevin Scott
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] 2 problems with 9.16
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:46:37 +0000

Sending these to the list cuz there's no bug group for 9.16
If this is premature let me know.

freeBSD 4.6,php 4.2.2,pgsql 7.2.2, apache 1.26
Fresh install from cvs today 9.14.507
configured to use php4 sessions

1. link to Registration generates this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_var() in
/usr/local/www/data/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions.inc.php on line 71

anonymous user is created with rights to registration app
I've tried it with cookies on & off in mozilla and IE

2.  email doesn't work on the first install
I followed the install process to the letter, configured imap for "localhost"
recvd error - to paraphrase, could not open stream check username/passwd
I went back to setup - uninstalled email , installed email, logged in, didn't
change
any settings and now it works. This is the fourth time I've seen this behaviour
as
I've wiped out and restarted from scratch 4 times with 9.16 for various reasons.

Thanks, This is a great project and 9.16 looks to be even better - Kevin Scott