Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: 2 problems with 9.16

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: 2 problems with 9.16
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:58:45 +0000

>Thanks, I'm not a php coder and I can't find any documention for get_var(). is
>this
>function unique to phpgw

one of registration's hacks is that it can't include the main functiosn file
because
a lot of it depends on a valid phpgw session, and registration doesn't have
one.  So
copies of the functions were made in it's own functions file with the needed
changes
to make it work sessionless.  IIRC ger_var does no more than retrieve a GET POST
COOKIE var in an inteligent and "register_global = off" friendly way so it
should be
a matter of simply copying this function into the regitration functions file.

grep is your friend :) try  `grep -r "function get_var" *'