Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project Structure

From: Bradley W. Langhorst
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project Structure
Date: 13 May 2003 23:39:13 -0400

i just want to make some small points - as a user...
so maybe this holds no weight - you  decide
On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 22:55, Dave Hall wrote:

> Yes, everything is clear in hindsight ... I am sorry for not giving you
> 24hrs before posting it regardless of what you thought of what it contained.
> Also remember that i sent it to the list, but it was people who signed it.
i just want to highlight this in light of dan's earlier post

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 21:50, Dan Kuykendall wrote:

> > I have mentioned this to Dave in IRC and he only says that "maybe" it
> > was wrong, but it was a strategic decision and that its done. I didnt
> > get any apology.

So far I think everybody has been fairly restrained even though strong
feelings are involved.  Hopefully this doesn't have to get personal.

> Leadership Team Structure - I can live with the project founders (current
> core team)  to have an automatic position within this group, but to receive
> voting rights, some activity requirements must be met.
I don't think the voting rights thing should be a big concern. If the 4
are not active then they won't be interested in voting anyway.

I value phpgroupware and the bugfixes, help, and interest from new
blood.  I'd be sad to see a fork and consequent dilution of resources.

I hope this can come to a resolution that everybody can live with

best wishes!

brad
--
Bradley W. Langhorst <address@hidden>