paragui-users

[paragui-users] OpenGL & SDL

From: taurus
Subject: [paragui-users] OpenGL & SDL
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:35:15 +0100

Hello Dinand,

Tuesday, August 27, 2002, 11:49:28 AM, you wrote:

DV> OpenGL is faster or equal speed as SDL blitting in software.
DV> The problem is OpenGL works on different principles using geometric
DV> primitives. So the API itself is more hands on. This creates room for
DV> misuse of OpenGL. Example : the want to draw 10000 triangles in OpenGl
DV> and SDL and then compare.

Do you have the results already?
Can you post them with the info on your video card?
If it`s offtopic, I would appreciate if you send it on my email, I`m
curious, but doesn`t have time to make such test.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
       taurus

address@hidden

 ->> "If you will have a megaphone, you will never have to be alone..."