paragui-users

RE: [paragui-users] a few changes to PG_FileSelector

From: Dinand Vanvelzen
Subject: RE: [paragui-users] a few changes to PG_FileSelector
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:05:50 +0200

I've been discussing a way to merge OpenGL and SDL blitting functions.
You would normally use your SDL function but OpenGL would be doing the
blitting. This would also allow SDL code ( ParaGUI ;) ) to use hardware
acceleration.

Below is a quick grab from the SDL discussion.
Be sure to check out this link : http://olofson.net/mixed.html
By integrating or supporting it I think you can,.. with little extra
effort.
Get ParaGUI running in OpenGL WITH hardware acceleration.

Regards,
Dinand Vanvelzen

Message: 28