paragui-users

[paragui-users] Re: Trouble with RunModal()

From: nil
Subject: [paragui-users] Re: Trouble with RunModal()
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:19:15 +0200

Hi again,
yes, I've already tried that. Unfortunately, all widgets in the background's
windows will still process the event instead of the messagebox. Of course, I
could use EnableReceiver(false) on every widget in that windows, but I hoped
RunModal() would take care of that. :)
To make clear what I do:
First I construct the main window which possesses a PG_Button and a
PG_LineEdit.
After that, I Show() and RunModal() a PG_Window subclass (I called it
"LoginWindow") which does also possess a PG_Button and two PG_LineEdits. I
didn't make any changes to the events processing functions in my subclass.
LoginWindow is now properly modal.
Now, I QuitModal() "LoginWindow" and Show() and RunModal() a PG_MessageBox
whose parent is "LoginWindow".
The result: All widgets receive and process events except my PG_MessageBox
and all of its widgets.