paragui-users

[paragui-users] a tool

From: taurus
Subject: [paragui-users] a tool
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:27:15 +0100

Hello,

      Can anybody tell me what the utility (a good one) I can use to
      track down the memory licks and possible pointer loss in Windows
      app, working in Visual Studio 6.0?

      I`m trying to hunt the bug which cause my paragui application
      explode in very unusual places :( For instance, on freeing the
      object or SDL surface...

Kind regards,
       taurus

address@hidden

 ->> "If you will have a megaphone, you will never have to be alone..."