paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] OpenGL

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] OpenGL
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002, Dinand Vanvelzen wrote:

> Is there any ETA on a OpenGL compatible version for ParaGUI ?
> OpenGL support seems like an important part of any SDL toolkit.

not yet - almost operational but suffering from memory errors.  Hoping to
get server time to update from main branch code and see if solved - it's
not in the opengl layer as far as I can tell.
I haven't had programming access for about a couple of months now - and am
still arranging for time.

Anyways, more later :)
        - Teunis