pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: pcre error (was: undefined reference to iconv)

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: pcre error (was: undefined reference to iconv)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:23:26 +0530

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Next question, CentOS 4.4, what does that correspond to for Red Hat
> version, and if you know, Fedora version?  Perhaps we can find you some
> compatible repositories and pan and dependencies can be filled from
> binaries from them.  While we're at it, what repositories do you have
> configured, currently?

CentOS4 is RHEl 4. don't knwo about Fedora versions.

> As for news client alternatives, there's lots of them out there, but few
> filling the generally well rounded niche pan does anywhere near as well.

I only use PAN for using programming groups like comp.lang.c,
comp.lang.c++, comp.programing. comp.os.linux.misc, fa.haskell etc.
and nothign else. I only post and reply to posts. For searching  the
archives I use Google Groups interface. I have GNOME installed but
will check which version I have in office, right now I am at home, got
one holiday for some festival :)

Ini the end, its the 2nd  longest email I have ever got on some
mailing list. You do know a lot about PAN history. I think your reply
needs to be something like Sticky :)

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/2008/05/14/the-lost-love-of-mine/