pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: pcre error (was: undefined reference to iconv)

From: Phil Grundig
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: pcre error (was: undefined reference to iconv)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:09:26 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you Duncan for keeping list users in the loop concerning development
status, and for all your hard work on this list.

I suppose the OP does know that, if one can stomach non-OSS software, that both
Agent and XNews will run under Wine.  I think some dlls have to be added for
yEnc in the case of one of these.  Either can crash randomly.

Both are formidable programs with many features, but both are also a bit too
complex interface-wise for my liking and have learning curves, esp XNews - Pan
seems far simpler to use.