Re: Unsupported nroff macros on MacOS X

From: doug dougwellington . com
Subject: Re: Unsupported nroff macros on MacOS X
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 20:35:42 +0000

>In a more practical sense, I am not sure there is anyone with the free
>cycles to convert the current man pages into some other markup language.

Interesting that you mention that.  I retired last year.  I haven't written a line of code in over a year.  Crazy!

Things got out of hand with email for me, I have accounts with Microsoft, Apple, Google, and three domain providers.  I'm hoping to figure out some way to mirror everything to my local linux box and use nmh and other unix tools again.  Once I'm happy with the mirror, I figure I'll delete everything online and start pulling everything to my local box and only deal with it there.

Anway, I'm sure I'll have a few cycles that I can devote to documentation...