Re: Just updated from CentOS 7 to Rocky Linux 8.5 and can't find nmh any

From: Kevin Layer
Subject: Re: Just updated from CentOS 7 to Rocky Linux 8.5 and can't find nmh anywhere
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 14:19:38 -0800

post can't send mail, but I'm using a very non-standard mailer.  Going to convert to postfix and will let you know if there are problems.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 2:18 PM Ken Hornstein <kenh@pobox.com> wrote:
>The broken stuff is likely because stuff isn't in the places the configure
>script expects, etc.  This install is very new and the upgrade from CentOS
>7 to Rocky 8.5 was tedious.  I wouldn't blame nmh until I did a lot of
>debugging.

Well, could you give us some details on what is broken?  configure is
supposed to try to figure out where things are, in terms of software
libraries.  If you're talking about helper programs, that situation
is a bit different, but there is also a script that is supposed to
figure pathnames out.