Re: Just updated from CentOS 7 to Rocky Linux 8.5 and can't find nmh any

From: Kevin Layer
Subject: Re: Just updated from CentOS 7 to Rocky Linux 8.5 and can't find nmh anywhere
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 14:15:13 -0800

The broken stuff is likely because stuff isn't in the places the configure script expects, etc.  This install is very new and the upgrade from CentOS 7 to Rocky 8.5 was tedious.  I wouldn't blame nmh until I did a lot of debugging.

The situation with Fedora and RHEL / CentOS / Rocky is weird.  Hoping someone knows the deal with where nmh might be.

Thanks.

Kevin