Re: Just updated from CentOS 7 to Rocky Linux 8.5 and can't find nmh any

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: Just updated from CentOS 7 to Rocky Linux 8.5 and can't find nmh anywhere
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 17:04:40 -0500

>I thought it would be in EPEL.  I've looked around and I can't find it
>anywhere.  I installed from source (1.7.1), but lots of things are broken
>and I'd prefer to use the rpm version like I had before.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hm.  I'm a little unclear how that works, actually!  I thought that
Rocky Linux got stuff from Fedora, and we're in Fedora?  Maybe?
Shoot, I admit that I have NO idea!  But I am sure that the people that
DO have an idea are on this list.

(Also, if stuff is broken let us know and we can try to fix it).