Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting the final call for features for 1.7

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting the final call for features for 1.7
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:29:54 -0400

Valdis wrote:

> It's not in the EPEL repos either (which are basically extras
> from Fedora built for Red Hat).

For EL6, the build needs to use autoconf268 instead of
autoconf.  And it needs automake 1.12, but it looks like
automake 1.11 is installed, so that might be a show stopper.

And worse on EL5:  I don't see any autoconf or automake.

Unless someone wants this enough to guide me through these,
I won't bother.