muddleftpd-users

Re: [Muddleftpd-users] General project questions

From: Kevin Golding
Subject: Re: [Muddleftpd-users] General project questions
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:03:20 +0100

Someone, quite probably Joerg Jaspert, once wrote:
>Kevin Golding <address@hidden> writes:

>>>Well, just write the homepage stuff and its the one on savannah :)
>> Well sheesh I'm doing the FreeBSD port/package already! :-)
>
>Packaging muddleftpd is easy. At least for Debian, but i dont think it
>is hard for other systems. :)

Not especially.  The old patches worked straight away because there were
sufficiently few changes which made life easier.  I'm just having fun
looking at the various config aspects of the port and picking a best
method.

>Do you want to do it? If yes tell me your savannah account so you can
>have access.

I'm certainly happy to make a start on it.  I'm thinking I'll start
sparsely and let people request/suggest things to be added.

Since the main documentation is being re-written I won't get carried
away.  I'll probably limit myself to converting some of the text files
into HTML for now.

I might trawl through the old mail archives to try and find some
questions and answers for a FAQ.  Any suggestions are also welcome.

I'll do a few rough pages some time today hopefully.  If anyone approves
or objects with the output we can take it from there.

Btw, savannah account is caomhin if you feel brave.   :-)

Kevin
--
address@hidden