muddleftpd-users

[Muddleftpd-users] General project questions

From: Kevin Golding
Subject: [Muddleftpd-users] General project questions
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:10:18 +0100

Hi,

Since there's a new release I figured it was time to update the FreeBSD
port which has inspired a couple of questions/requests.

Now the ports system hopes for multiple download sites.  Since there are
copies of the tarballs on both http://www.arach.net.au/~wildfire/muddlef
tpd/ and Savannah I should be able to do this, however it also expects
the files to have the same name.  Unfortunately the originals are
muddleftpd.1.3.12.tar.gz but Savannah is muddleftpd_1.3.12.tar.gz

Is there any chance one could be renamed to match the other?  Multiple
sites aren't required so it's not a big deal, but it would be nice.

I'm also curious about what website address to give for information
since there are 3 options atm.  I'm thinking I should leave it as
http://www.arach.net.au/~wildfire/muddleftpd/ until the Savannah stuff
gets sorted but I'm open to opinions.

Kevin
--