muddleftpd-users

Re: [Muddleftpd-users] General project questions

From: Kevin Golding
Subject: Re: [Muddleftpd-users] General project questions
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:03:54 +0100

Someone, quite probably Joerg Jaspert, once wrote:
>Kevin Golding <address@hidden> writes:
<tarballs with different names>
>> Is there any chance one could be renamed to match the other?  Multiple
>> sites aren't required so it's not a big deal, but it would be nice.
>
>I dont know if arach.net.au/~wildfire/muddleftpd stays alive in the
>future.

Well I was working on the assumption of savannah being the only site and
was actually quite surprised when I found 1.3.12 hiding out at it's old
address.  If the tarballs end up matching I'll include a backup but I
won't loose any sleep if things stay the way they are.

>> I'm also curious about what website address to give for information
>> since there are 3 options atm.  I'm thinking I should leave it as
>> http://www.arach.net.au/~wildfire/muddleftpd/ until the Savannah stuff
>> gets sorted but I'm open to opinions.
>
>Well, just write the homepage stuff and its the one on savannah :)

Well sheesh I'm doing the FreeBSD port/package already! :-)  Speaking of
which it looks okay but if anyone else is using FreeBSD I wouldn't say
no to a few extra testers before I submit anything.

>Uumpf, i probably import the old layout into the savannah project this
>evening. We can change it later if someone volunteers to do that :)

Fair enough, suggestions?  Requests?  Favourite fonts? :-)

Seriously though, if anyone has any ideas about what's needed/wanted
give a shout and I'll take a look.

As a rough thought how about moving the features page to the front and
putting the news items in a little tracker box to the side?  Can we
pinch the feed from the project page?

Kevin
--
address@hidden