muddleftpd-users

Re: [Muddleftpd-users] General project questions

From: Joerg Jaspert
Subject: Re: [Muddleftpd-users] General project questions
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:16:05 +0200

Kevin Golding <address@hidden> writes:

> Now the ports system hopes for multiple download sites.  Since there are
> copies of the tarballs on both http://www.arach.net.au/~wildfire/muddlef
> tpd/ and Savannah I should be able to do this, however it also expects
> the files to have the same name.  Unfortunately the originals are
> muddleftpd.1.3.12.tar.gz but Savannah is muddleftpd_1.3.12.tar.gz

I would prefer to rename the one on arach.net.au, but i dont have
access there. :)

> Is there any chance one could be renamed to match the other?  Multiple
> sites aren't required so it's not a big deal, but it would be nice.

I dont know if arach.net.au/~wildfire/muddleftpd stays alive in the
future.

> I'm also curious about what website address to give for information
> since there are 3 options atm.  I'm thinking I should leave it as
> http://www.arach.net.au/~wildfire/muddleftpd/ until the Savannah stuff
> gets sorted but I'm open to opinions.

Well, just write the homepage stuff and its the one on savannah :)

Uumpf, i probably import the old layout into the savannah project this
evening. We can change it later if someone volunteers to do that :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!