Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.18

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.18
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:10:34 -0500

If I would have known this was coming so soon I would have finished up my work on debian init scripts and submitted it. I think I will work on that this week.

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
I am pleased to announce that monotone 0.18 has been released, and is
available from the monotone web site:
    http://venge.net/monotone/

This release adds a number of new features, usability improvements,
bug fixes, and performance improvements; the full NEWS file is
attached below.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com