[Monotone-devel] Re: netsync doesn't do anything

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: netsync doesn't do anything
Date: 05 Apr 2005 13:15:43 +0200

Matthew A Nicholson writes:

 > Make sure the server is configured correctly to serve those
 > branches and that it is set up to give you access to those
 > branches.

The server does serve the de.neofonie collection, and the
database I am pulling into got the branches

 >> monotone: rebuilding merkle trees for collection de.neofonie
 >> monotone: including branch de.neofonie.src
 >> monotone: including branch de.neofonie.src.vendor
 >> monotone: including branch de.neofonie.cxx
 >> monotone: including branch de.neofonie.vendor.boost

from that server initially. So clearly the repository does
serve those branches and I do have permission to get them.

However, the branches

 >> de.neofonie.home.ps
 >> de.neofonie.home.root
 >> de.neofonie.home.simons

-- which are also in the netsync repository --- will _not_
get transmitted, no matter what I try. It is my
understanding that they should be transmitted though.

Peter