[Monotone-devel] Re: bash completion (was Re: Ideas and questions.)

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: bash completion (was Re: Ideas and questions.)
Date: 15 Feb 2005 23:41:11 +0100

Bruce Stephens writes:

 > <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.monotone.devel/1954>

I was wondering: is a new version of that script available
somewhere? This one doesn't support some of the new
parameters yet; like --message, which would be kind a nice
to have.

Updated or not, it might be a good idea to ship that script
with Monotone. On many systems, you can install it to
/etc/bash_completion.d/monotone and that's it.

Recognizing a "canonic" short version of the monotone
command would also be nice. When I use my "m" alias, the
completion doesn't work. Many others, who've used "mtn" or
whatever will have that problem too. So this might a chance
to make a bold move. I say: Go for "m". ;-)

Peter