m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] ewts problems

From: K. Handa
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] ewts problems
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 01:29:54 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Élie Roux <address@hidden> writes:

> > Just changing the first 0 to 1 as this should work.

> It did, thanx!

> > "a bug in iBus"?  How did you change the value?

> Maybe it's not iBus but Gnome/iBus or Gnome input, or something like
> that... But if I have a "Setup" option in the keyboard menu that has an
> "advanced" tab with the option, so I can theorically change its value on
> the fly. But it has no effect... But as long as the default value is
> correct (which it is in your new file), it's fine!

Have you tried the standalone program m17n-im-config?

> > Anyway, could you please try the attached
> > one?  That version restores the variable "precomposed" but
> > with the default value 1.

> Works fine, thank you very much! Will you adapt the Changelog yourself?

I made each changelog entry concise and mapped it to the
actual part of bo-ewts.mim as this:

2014-07-16  Elie Roux  <address@hidden>

        * MIM/bo-ewts.mim: Make it more compatible with EWTS.
        (variable:precomposed): Change the default value to 1.
        (map:standard-stack): Fix bug#42656 (mapping for "brl").  Add
        missing EWTS mappings.
        (map:vowel): Replace characters deprecated in Unicode 7.0 with the
        correponding character sequences.
        (map:consonant): Removing ambiguous combinations not in EWTS standard.
        (map:special-subjoined): Add more Unicode compositions.

And, I've just committed that version to the trunk.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden