Re: Discourse

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Discourse
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 20:58:37 +1100

Not sure where my brain has been holidaying lately - I had the idea you can't import mbox format lists into Discourse and even gave what I thought were reasons you can't. This it totally wrong. Discourse does have an import mechanism for loading mailing lists.

So I think I'll run up a Discourse server and load a substantial number of years of this list and then we can play with it to see. That will be better than me just talking about it.

Andrew