FW: diagram low-bass-clarinet: diagramm - line before

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: FW: diagram low-bass-clarinet: diagramm - line before
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:57:18 -0700

>I'm top-posting because of a forward.

Markus has proposed a patch to fix the names of bass-clarinet keys in
woodwind diagrams.

Markus,  when we review patches, we do it on -devel, so I've forwarded this
to -devel.

On Monday 17 January 2011 20:55:51 Markus Schnider wrote:
> Hallo
>
> I've tried to change the key names.
> (see attachments)
>
> I've also made other changes. This is not the best, but a little optimised
> ... (d -> low-d
> ees -> e [both side]
> e -> m-e [left-hand middle-e]

why not middle-e?

> e -> gis,
> f -> low-es,
> gis -> f)
>
> I've not tested the (text? . ("F" . 0)) construct.

Please do so.

> I'm not trying to create a convert-ly.

Before we can accept a patch that changes syntax (which this one does), we
need to have a convert-ly rule.  A NOT_SMART rule should be pretty easy to
write.

> Thanks for the other answers.
>
> Markus
>
> On Monday 17 January 2011 17:19:18 Carl Sorensen wrote:
> > On 1/16/11 5:53 AM, "Markus Schnider" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > > Hallo

<snip>