Re: when/where/wy is a label for page-ref created?

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: when/where/wy is a label for page-ref created?
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:07:23 +0100

Hello Neil,

thank you very much! With your patch "loose" labels are not pruned.
I will have deeper look into it tomorrow to learn more about the C++-part of my cute lily ;-) But first I will prepare a new version of my snippet, where it shows asterisks/stars instead of numbers, wich is the way I saw it in most scores I sung. It should'nt be too difficult to parametresize it to use symbols or numbers. I am thinking of another version, wich collects such numbered comments like a table of comments to be inserted at the end of the book (or somewhere else, see Dana Emerys comment to issue 737). My footnote snippet can only contain (small) markups in a reserved space on the page. But well - it is a start ;-)

I really would enjoy a ride through the process of label addition. But to be honest, I think I have to dive a lot deeper through the main processes to get a deeper insight of the whole concept. These are first steps in lily/*.cc ;-)

best regards,
Jan-Peter