Re: Score follower

From: Konstantin
Subject: Re: Score follower
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:44:37 +0000 (UTC)

James <james.lowe <at> datacore.com> writes:

[snip]
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=965
>
> I have tried this - I don't really use Linux but I managed to get this
> working sort (as my Linux machine is in a VM I used similar tools on a
> Mac), however I am not sure this is what you want?
[snap]

Hello James,

thank you for this link. The problem there is: the "timing points" are not
extracted from lilypond. They are manually created (with help of a python
script). Second problem: the smallest graphical object is a complete system, but
I need graphical (and acoustical) informations about every single scores.
Regards

Konstantin