Re: lilypond.org -> Denemo

From: James
Subject: Re: lilypond.org -> Denemo
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:37:36 +0000

Nils

On 05/01/2011 15:22, Nils Gey wrote:
Hopefully somebody will send a patch.

Don't you have a Lilypond webmaster to remove the box?

The website is generated in the same way we generate all of our 'documentation' (there are some differences but essentially it is the same).

That is anyone can submit a patch to change the website, however there is a Doc 'meister' who reviews this and approves any changes to the website which will get updated periodically.

A dedicated webmaster (maybe in personal union with other tasks) is a good
thing because people like to have one person as contact if they have problems
with the webpage. I strongly recommend to create such a post and/or to use a
Wiki-like CMS to build your website around so that (trusted) users can edit the
pages themselves if its too much work.

We do have such a person. He just sent you a response previously ;)

Do you have any specific suggestions on what it should say or can we just remove the box entirely?

James