Re: Score follower

From: James
Subject: Re: Score follower
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:00:21 +0000

Hello

On 05/01/2011 15:44, Konstantin wrote:
James<james.lowe<at>  datacore.com>  writes:

[snip]

I have tried this - I don't really use Linux but I managed to get this
working sort (as my Linux machine is in a VM I used similar tools on a
Mac), however I am not sure this is what you want?
[snap]

Hello James,

thank you for this link. The problem there is: the "timing points" are not
extracted from lilypond. They are manually created (with help of a python
script). Second problem: the smallest graphical object is a complete system, but
I need graphical (and acoustical) informations about every single scores.
Regards

If you do not get a direct answer (as I cannot help you here) then I do suggest you look at some of the recent (within the last 6 - 8 months) of email threads in dev and user

For example

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-10/msg00457.html

Mike Solomon, one of our more 'lateral thinking' developers came up with a nice 'wave form renderer' that takes information from the scores.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-07/msg00008.html

That again can give you some hints if no one else responds.

Here's another thread about extracting note head co-ordinates.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-07/msg00029.html

I hope some of these are helpful, but as I say if you search some of your key words in the user and dev mail

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/

and

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/

There's a mine of information.