Re: critical issues

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: critical issues
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 09:39:37 +0100 (CET)

> I'm not optimistic about that; I think a more realistic opportunity
> would be to get some grant money from some artistic organization.

Mhmm.  `Programming' in its broadest sense is research, thus getting
grants limits the number of persons enormously.  However, the number
of music researchers (this is, persons who work in the academical
field and who can actually apply for a grant) who can program is very
limited, I believe.  And normally, grants are always too limited to be
shared with external resources...

In particular, grants are not applicable by persons like me who are
musicians and not music researchers.

    Werner